Revenue Planning and Monitoring
Advanced Revenue Planner is the tool for simplified planning and controlling of all revenues, either by market segment or by account line item, and on a daily or monthly basis.
PickupTracking is the easy-to-use solution for monitoring On the Books (OTB) and daily pickup per market segment, for the next 365 days.
Both applications are modular solutions that could be easily integrated into the FairPlanner suite (full P&L planning and reporting) to have a 360-degree overview of your hotel’s performance. Each one can also be implemented as a standalone solution.
- Over 30 Property Management Systems & Revenue Management Systems
- Automatic data transfer of historical & OTB data plus rooms forecast data, via interfaces
- Benchmarking & Rate Shopper integration for competitor information
- Segmentation options for planning and reporting: PMS raw segments or own customized segment groups
- Different segmentation standards per hotel can be rolled up into a defined company standard for comparison and consolidation
- Get all the relevant hotel key figures of your booking situation, planning and changes, all with just one click
- Easily access all decision-relevant information – within variable periods and with flexibility in the depth of information
- Flexible Event Calendar, with history
- Comparison of Actual, OTB, Budget, Forecast, RMS & Benchmarking data
- Business On the Books view: own performance vs. competitor rates
- Flexible Demand Calendar
- Daily or monthly planning for rooms, F&B and other revenues
- Automatic daily distribution of entered month values
- Plan by full values or by daily pickup
- Detailed market segments or segment groups
- Excel or PDF reporting
- Pace Analysis, Daily Pickup, Same-day-last-year, Year-on-year
- Automatic email reporting
MORE THAN 70 SYSTEM INTEGRATIONS
ensure the automated import and export of data.
We are continuously expanding our range of interfaces to ensure rapid integration.
Fairmas solutions are specifically developed for hotels – from small individual properties to large international hotel chains.
Currently, we improve the daily working lives of more than 15,000 users in over 5,000 hotels worldwide.