Budget, Forecast & What-If Planning
- For all revenues and costs of all hotel areas and departments
- Automatic planning functions
- Based on the company-specific P&L chart of accounts (e.g. USALI*)
- Flexible what-if planning for alternative scenarios
- Planning based on actual data possible
Ongoing Target/Actual Comparison
- Success control with daily updated values directly from accounting systems and PMS
- Drill down to invoice level
- Automated KPI calculation for freely selectable scenarios, time periods and segments
- Pickup monitoring with comparison to planned and historical values
- Freely selectable analysis period
360-degree Control of Operations
- At departmental level and consolidated for greater transparency at all management levels
- View into the future with daily revenue monitoring, rolling 365 days ahead
- Comparative analysis with historical data of the last 5 years
- Automated email reporting
*Disclaimer: Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) is the official entity who owns the copyright to the USALI. The copyright was previously owned by the Hotel Association of New York City. Revisions to the USALI are overseen by the Financial Management Committee (FMC) of the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA), a majority of which are also HFTP members. Fairmas only uses the term “USALI” to refer to the existing industry standard as one example from several, possible, customer-specific P&L account frameworks.
OVER 70 SYSTEM INTEGRATIONS
ensure the automated import and export of data.
We are continuously expanding our range of interfaces to ensure rapid integration.
Fairmas solutions are specifically developed for hotels – from small individual properties to large international hotel chains.
Currently, we improve the daily working lives of more than 15,000 users in over 5,000 hotels worldwide.