Flexible Planning at Hotel and Cost Center Level
- Based on actual values or start at “zero”
- Planning using drivers, e.g. “per occupied room”
- Planning assistant with numerous help functions
- Detailed planning on sub-accounts
Automated Reporting and Consolidation
- Integrated reporting for revenue, finance, top management, owners and investors
- Flexible portfolio and cluster structure
- Reports at the push of a button or automatically scheduled by email
The Heart of Financial Reporting
- Company-specific P&L chart of accounts framework (e.g. USALI*)
- Integration of data from accounting system, PMS and more
- Controlling functions with drill down
- Month-end reporting & comment functions
*Disclaimer: Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) is the official entity who owns the copyright to the USALI. The copyright was previously owned by the Hotel Association of New York City. Revisions to the USALI are overseen by the Financial Management Committee (FMC) of the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA), a majority of which are also HFTP members. Fairmas only uses the term “USALI” to refer to the existing industry standard as one example from several, possible, customer-specific P&L account frameworks.
OVER 70 SYSTEM INTEGRATIONS
ensure the automated import and export of data.
We are continuously expanding our range of interfaces to ensure rapid integration.
Fairmas solutions are specifically developed for hotels – from small individual properties to large international hotel chains.
Currently, we improve the daily working lives of more than 15,000 users in over 5,000 hotels worldwide.