Fairmas’ Top Newly Added Hotel Software Features of 2021
Technological innovation brought about by users’ needs
What are the top newest features added by Fairmas to its range of hotel financial BI software solutions in 2021? As the new year comes around in full swing and everyone makes plans of introspection, change and creating a better, more up-to-date version of themselves, Fairmas has its own set of milestones that were achieved in 2021 and goals to look forward to in 2022. The focus on transparency, trust and tremendous growth reflects how we have kept our customers satisfied in these unprecedented times.
How has Fairmas kept up with the ever-changing environment of the hotel industry? The answer is simple. We maintain a continuous, open channel for communication with our users and customers. This way, we could always keep a tab on their needs and constantly aim to fulfill them.
Among the many new features developed in 2021, below is the list of the top nine, grouped according to their main purpose:
- 1. Single sign-on (SSO) and active directory integration – a time-saving feature that allows the user to sign-in into the Fairmas solutions with only one strong password. Admins can also easily set up or remove user access according to their active directory as they wish.
- 2. Fairmas Benchmarking and STR Integration – allows users not to switch between FairPlanner and STR or Fairmas Benchmarking systems anymore. Simply view your benchmarking data within FairPlanner and include planning your market share alongside your budget, forecast and what-if.
- 3. HotStats Integration – allows for mutual clients to enter their monthly actual data once into FairPlanner, which automatically sends the P&L data to HotStats to process for benchmarking where they could measure their hotel’s operational performance versus the competition.
- 4. Over 20 new integrations to hotel-specific systems – integrations allow seamless data exchange between systems thus users are not only able to save time and effort by taking away the manual tasks of entering data multiple times in disparate systems, but they are also provided with a wealth of clear and updated data, which they can reliably use in their comprehensive analysis and reports.
- 1. Daily F&B data planning and import– available in the Advanced Revenue Planner and brought about by the addition of new PMS integrations partners, users can increase their food and beverage planning accuracy on daily basis with actuals comparison.
- 2. Long-range planner – integrated within FairPlanner that enables easy multi-year planning based on flexibly selectable scenarios such as budget, forecast or what-if. Planning takes place in the hotel’s own profit and loss statement and simplifies the strategic financial and profitability forecast for the next 15 years. Previous years are also added to study historical trends that help in planning.
- 1. FairPlanner Dashboard – view all your relevant KPIs presented in easy-to-grasp charts and clear graphs, all at a single glance in the new dashboard that you can click on upon entering FairPlanner.
- 2. Daily Management Report – comes with the Advanced Revenue Planner. It is the day-to-day operations report, where the team can do a daily review of the previous day’s performance in terms of rooms and F&B, presented through relevant KPIs and graphs. It also provides a +30day outlook plus improved presentation of the events information and segment details to show where business is coming from.
- 3. PickupTracking App enhancements – apart from the more visually appealing graphics, multi-tenant users can now also use the App to get a better overview of their multi-properties performance. The App is free to download from iOS and Android app stores.
Innovation is a continuously evolving process; therefore, it is key to remember that Fairmas is always up to speed with the latest innovations and evolves with the technology and the needs of its clients. Last year was not only a year of utmost growth, change and innovation, it was also a milestone for the upcoming year. A new year brings together new opportunities, and 2021 was a pavement to hoping for another successful year in 2022.
To learn more or see these newest features live, one-on-one demonstrations are available. Please click below.